Friday, January 20, 2012

So this is blogging.

Right then.

So Emma, my sister, set up this blog for me because she thinks my life with three kids is royally entertaining. I'm not sure the word I would choose is entertaining but ok she doesn't have kids and I would probably laugh at the crap my kids do if they were not doing it to me and my things.

I must be honest the thought of writing a blog worries me a bit. Will it turn into another thing on my To Do list? Will everyone find out that my grammer is terrible and I cannot spell for crap? What happens when I haven't posted in 2 weeks? So because I have technically voiced these concerns you all now have had advanced warning. I cannot promise I will be consistently posting, spelling correctly, or follow the rules of the english language.

The more I think about it I will admit that my children do have thier moments and so, out of sisterly love, I will atempt to blog about the insanity that is my life with three kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment